This document defines Coders Place policy regarding sales of software and services by means of website https://coders.place. This document contains rights of users who purchase software (add-ons) or services of company, and also restrictions and exceptions regarding all customer’s purchases.
In case if Customer places and order (purchases software or service) he confirms his agreement with this document.
Company is not responsible for compatibility of its products with any other software or its versions except for the ones mentioned on the page of the product.
Company does its best to prevent any refund demand by means of disputes with consumer. However if Customer is not satisfied with service or software quality he can get refund provided that the following conditions are met.
Custom development service
Before the project is paid Customer is obliged to study the technical assignment provided by Company’s personnel. If Customer pays for the project he automatically confirms that the technical assignment is made according to his requests.
Customer can get refund for modification or design development however Company charges a fee for cancellation of order. If Customer requests refund before the Company’s personnel enters on a project, order cancellation will cost 20% (twenty percent) of the general cost of the project. The rest part (80% - eighty percent) will be returned. If Customer requests refund after the Company’s personnel enters on a project, order cancellation will be calculated depending on the amount of work completed.
Add-ons distributed by Coders Place
You can get a refund for modules developed by Coders Place within 30 days since the purchase day and only when purchasing the first license. You cannot get a refund for the following licenses. This rule covers each module separately.
How to get a refund
All refund requests are directed by e-mail on address of company (email@example.com) and should contain indication of the refund reason. Decisions regarding refund are made within 1 – 2 business days. If Customer gets a refund he is obliged to delete software (add-ons) and all its parts and not to use it for any purpose.